Saturday 9 July 2011

July 9- Day 3

Well, here we go again.

Today I got up really early and went for a 6 am walk with my mom and let me tell you, Oban is beautiful when you get the right view. I still haven't uploaded pictures but I promise I'd never lie to you. After about a 1 hour walk we headed back for breakfast and met up with the rest of them. At breakfast I had a decent scottish breakfast and just about every pastry I could get. I'm a super fat kid this week. I have good reason though. It's free.

After that we were heading to Fyne Ales which is situated nicely on the way to Glasgow. Well to keep a long story short, we missed the exit. Twice. So I just said move on, I've seen enough breweries. Today was the first day with no distillery or brewery tour. As sad as it is it is also tolerable. I've seen a few breweries in my travels. They got a bit pissed since I was guessing more than reading direction so they were all a bit irritated and I broke into uncontrollable laughter to myself for 10 minutes. I'm honestly losing it.

After we got to Glasgow we got super lost. The driver turned down a 1 way street the wrong way so to fix this said person turned down another street. It was also a 1 way street. We did finally make it to the hotel and within about 5 minutes the funniest string of events I've ever seen unfolded. I'm not at liberty to say what happened to protect the identity of the hilariously guilts. I'm a good person. We then headed for a bite to eat. I managed to add 2 beers to the list on this trip so it was a success. I then hopped in to meet Roy Walton quickly just to say I have. He is a legendary magician if you are wondering.

After that my dad and I wandered about Glasgow while my sister and mom went and bought clothes. Typical women stuff.

After I had a brief session online I went up and it was dinner time. We headed to Bier Halle (or something like that) for pizza and beer. I had a nice bottle of La Chouffe to myself (750 ml) which made everything awesome. I then headed to Blackfriar's for a beer but was too tired for excess pints.

So here I sit, dead tired, and writing the most uneventful blog I've done because I'm dead tired. I need sleep.

Another nigh tin Glasgow then off to the world's best city (to me) Edinburgh. I can't wait becuse it's just generally awesome and b) there is a brewdog bar.

I see no way to lose on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment