Wednesday 11 May 2011

May 1- Ghosts

This is long overdue (about 11 days)


I’m not sure why everyone has this big fear of ghosts. Sure they can be scary, haunt you and ruin your life but it is very unlikely. Wouldn’t it be sweet if you had a ghost live with you? It would be someone to hang out with all the time no matter when (since I’m fairly positive ghosts don’t sleep). They don’t’ take up space and if you ever need cash they can grab it for you. Win.

Just chillin on the couch, having a few beers with a ghost might be the single most awesome thing possible on earth. Well at home or at the pub, take you pick. It would be like having a best friend who hangs out with you all the time when you want and can go do ghost-y stuff when you are busy. Obviously this would be a craft beer and single malt drinking ghost in a perfect world but your average piss tank “Let’s have 199 Tennants” ghost would be ok too. Good conversations there I bet.

I’m also fairly sure that these are the things that I shouldn’t post online as everyone may be concerned for my mental stability at this point but I’ll be honest. This flat is empty most of the time and specifically, this past week. I’m on shift with Red, who is on vacation, and Franzy and Tobias are on nights. When I’m home they are away. Clearly this life is taking its toll on me but its nothing a cheeky bit of Ardbeg (amazing whisky if you care) can’t fix.

Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment