Tuesday 24 May 2011

May 17- Another Condition (real) Brewers Get

I have mentioned my cut up wrists that make me look slightly suicidal if someone were to look at my wrists. I've noticed that my wrists are getting more resistant to being so marked by the bags but I've found a new problem with those small, unnoticeable cuts. While mashing in water rises and gets on your arm. You then need to take the salts and throw them in with your hands. These salts dissolve and flow with the water that condenses on your arm and guess where they get to. My cuts. There is nothing like steam and salt to remind you where all your small cuts are. Same goes for caustic burns.

I've also noticed that from wearing welly's all the time I'm missing a ring of hair on my leg. While this doesn't hurt like being suddenly reminded of your caustic burns and wouldn't be noticeable to anyone unless its summer or your pants are off (I prefer being pants less. Boxers in public should be trendy any day now I hope) but its still there. Its funny because you look down and you just see hair, hair, hairless ring and then hair.

Yes, I felt anyone who wants to read this should know about my leg hair.

And why only real brewers? Because if your brew doesn't required to wear welly's while brewing you are probably pushing lots of buttons or working for some faceless shit brewery. Yeah, I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment