Wednesday 18 May 2011

May 12- Heist


If any of you are Dane Cook fans I’m sure you are familiar with his bit on being in a heist. I’ll tell you its true. I’d love to be in one.

I’m not sure what it is about watching movies with a clever well thought out bank robbery or similar plot but you just think to yourself “fuck yeah I’d do that” and dream of being in a super large con. At least I do.

Since I’ve discovered magic I’ve learned I’m more interested in scams, cons and gambling than in magic itself and while the people in magic are some of the coolest people I’ve met it seems that you get more “characters” in gambling. They are also more legendary and heavily influenced magic.

Some day, I want to be part of a con or heist. There, I’ve said it. Well I can’t be now since I’ve said it but its good to dream, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment