Friday 13 May 2011

May 5- Diet Update for May


Nom nom nom. Food.

Since moving into the flat I’ve started to do loads of cooking and even a bit of baking. Here is what my meals will be.

Breakfast
On work days this is usually just cereal or oatmeal as I have no time. Days off can be anything from cereal or oatmeal to pancakes or eggs (where the latter is more likely) since I do have time. Nothing too exciting.

Lunch
This is again work dependent. If I’m at work it is usually a PB Nutella and Banana sandwhich or maybe a salami sandwich with mustard mayo and cheese. This is for the high class days. Days off I’ll make anything from seafood to chicken but will usually also be a sandwich. There is just something about bread and filling that tastes like lunch time.

Dinner
This is usually not work dependent. I’ve been making a lot of pasta with friend veggies herbs and butter, rice with veggies and various sauces (salsa is very good on this) and with the option of beef or chicken thrown in. Nothing crazy, nothing hard but loads of flavour. This is the easiest way to cook. My veggies include sprouts, onion, peppers and garlic usually if you care.

Dessert
This is where things change from week to week. On days off this is usually a beer with some cheese and crackers or whatever food I cook (stout cake, cookies or, next week, deep fried bananas) and this is entirely feeling dependent. I’ll also share this with people at work just incase you thought I sat at home and ate 2 -dozen cookies or a full cake. I’m not that bad.

Anyone have suggestions for me on things I should try and make? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment