Sunday 23 January 2011

General Update

This is the fist live (not written in word and copied over) post I've done in about a week. I figure I'd update you on what my last week consisted of.

Tuesday to friday, working. New guy from Denmark arrived as well as a guy from Israel. Both good guys but only one is a good worker. Friday night headed out and got fish and chips after work with the 2 of them and then we hit up the pub. The Elizabethan. It is a nice little pub with a great whisky selection, of which we had 2, and a decent beer selection. The owner bought us 2 rounds and sat with us for a bit. Told us all about the area and told us how to solve the worlds problems. Apparently the scottish love dropping nukes. We talked about everything from beer, spirits, travel and politics. Here is a pic of Mahil (Israeli, left) and Tabias (Danish) arguing over politics.
 Yesterday I headed down to Aberdeen with Tabias on the bus. We hit up the BrewDog bar and met up with Jack, Red, Franz and a friend of Jacks from California. We get more international yet again. I didn't eat much or sleep too much and was still a bit hungover. I have never had 4 beers hit me so hard before (2 were 9.5% abv). I got on the bus back and felt a bit "dodgy" as Bowman (the head brewer) put it. I passed out on the back seat of the bus and woke up at home. Walked home and passed out until about 11. Got up to go to the bar, as I told Mahil I would, and he bailed. What a loser. So I walked to the brewery and hung out until about 1. Came back and crashed.

Today was back to the usual, walks and bad TV. It was a great weekend and I hope to do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment