Wednesday 16 February 2011

Diet - Update


My diet has changed a bit over the past month and a half. I still get my breakfast everyday but I have changed up lunch and dinner.

I do still eat my PB and banana sandwich a bit but I’ve expanded. I recently purchased some very good mussels in a butter sauce, which I can heat up in 4 minutes. I also bought some frozen fish portions, which I put on a bed of rice. A brilliant meal to say the least. I had pizza for the first time yesterday for my 7:30 lunch and it wasn’t the best I’ve had but at that moment it probably was. I’ve also been trying a variety of chocolate bars that we don’t get at home and they are great. Shout out to Toffee Crisp, Yorkie (it isn’t for girls) and Double Decker. These are great. Any other UK chocolate suggestions? I’d like them. I am also still eating tons of fruit and a steady diet of granola bars. I’m drinking more now since I am not alone every night because we can all agree that drinking alone is depressing and sad.

I am still waiting on a few things though. Pancakes, homemade fish and chips, a stout cake, homemade doughnuts and popcorn but eating a bit more luxuriously will hold me over for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment