Sunday 20 February 2011

Heads Up – Plans for March’s blog posts


I’d like to give you a warning and peek at what I’m thinking for March. I plan on turning 21 (March 4th, feel free to send gifts) and I will also be having a themed month of postings.

My focus will be music and beer. Some days I will post about a new artist I’ve learned about while being here, some will be about stories involving me and beer and friends (usually too many beers) and some I’ll try and pair a beer I like with a song or 2. It may sound weird but beer and the right music is brilliant.

So pull you socks up, get those shoes on and be ready for a trip to your local LCBO or beer shop to pick up some of these beers. I can send you the songs and I’d love to get suggestions of beers to match a song with or vice versa. Bringing 2 of my favourite things together. Nothing beats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment