Tuesday 1 March 2011

Accommodation Shift

No, still not flat. Yet.


As of Saturday I’ve moved to a new B&B. This new one is much better than the last one. I have a common room I can go to and watch TV so I’m not trapped in my room, I can grab a bit of food when I need to and I have wifi so I don’t have to head to the brewery every time I want to check an email or hop on skype. It has some serious ups. There is, however, one down. My room is tiny. Like super tiny. Maybe about ¼ the size of the last one. I also don’t have my own fridge, toilet or shower but it isn’t too big a deal. I still have my own space. Let me throw up some photos for comparison.

Old room I actually don't have a photo of. It was 3 beds and my own fridge, bathroom and TV.


New

It may be super tiny and it isn’t helped by the fact that I have lots of extra stuff (I’ve acquired a guitar, beer and lots of food since I’ve been here) but it is only temporary and I should be heading to the “flat of doom” (as Bowman put it) for the remainder of my stay. That will be a whole new adventure and I’m both excited and scared of what may happen.

Update: I’ve now moved into another room with Tom who is up here on a trial and we have a bathroom and stuff to ourselves. It is much larger as shown below. I move too much.
Newest!
 It also has a nice view


No comments:

Post a Comment