Tuesday 1 March 2011

Special Thanks


I’d like to round out February with a post to thank Dr. Dempster and Ismeal officially. These 2 guys have been more than fantastic and have taken care of me. It may be due to them that I am not suicidal (though my wrists are quite cut up). They have made me many great meals. They introduced me to curry and have let me do my laundry at their place. It is still drying at the flat right now. Martin has also let me borrow his skateboard for the day tomorrow which means I will be out trying to relearn things I could do about 6 or 7 years ago. It is bound to be an adventure. I honestly can’t thank these guys enough so I felt that they have earned a post here so they know that I appreciate it. One thing my parents have always told me and have raised me to do is to take care of people. People are the one thing we need in our lives to keep us grounded, sane and happy and I try and take care of my friends as well as I can. I’m really happy these guys have bailed me out of stupidly priced laundry bills and saved me a few pounds on meals.

Cheers,
You are both gentlemen and scholars

END OF MONTH BONUS!!
DOUBLE RAINBOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment