Wednesday 30 March 2011

March 27- The Flat


This update has nothing to do with beer or music. I moved into the flat and man I’m happy. I have a stove, an over and everything else I could want sans Internet (that makes sense right? My French is a bit rusty). 

In my flat there are 5 brewers and NONE of them are Scottish, English or welsh. Nobody from the UK. NONE. What we do have is a German, 2 Australians, an American (no we don’t fight contrary to popular belief) and a Dane. Of course we also have a rock star Canadian who you all know quite well. We also have a TV and an Xbox, which is quite awesome because I can watch movies. Most importantly, I get to see people every night and chat with them. I am no longer a loner!!!

Also, we drink lots of beer and I can see this going nowhere good for my liver or state of mind. But, you only live once and you never know when you will live in Scotland again. Let alone in these conditions. Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment