Friday 25 March 2011

March 25- The Semi-Ultimate Pub Crawl

I'm a mad man, most of you know that. You also know that when it comes to beer I'll go much further than most people to find it, learn about it and drink it (I think being in Scotland is a great example). I am planning a semi-ultimate pub crawl with my buddy Mike for late August/early September of this year. Now that I'm 21, I'm sure you can guess where I'm headed.

We plan on getting a car (not sure where from, so if anyone wants to join us and has a car let me know) and driving down to the states for a week long pub crawl. We are going to hit up Brooklyn, Six Point, Yuengling (oldest craft brewery in the US) and ultimately end up in Delaware at Dogfish Head for a few days. If anyone has other breweries we should see that are on the route let me know and I'll see if we can fit it in.

We plan on sleeping in campgrounds and trailer parks, our car, ditches or pretty much anywhere just to get this done because we obviously won't be driving after making a stop. Hell, we may not even be able to find the car. I also plan on using my growing network of brewers to find a place here or there and get the ultimate brewery tour experience at each stop.

So I ask you. Would you go to this length to learn about and discover your passion? More importantly, do you want to come? I'm sure we can find room for another beer lover or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment