Thursday 24 March 2011

March 24- Music and beer

Remember when I said that beer opened up my pallet to new foods and how they work so well together when done properly? Apparently the same goes for music.

Recently (about 10 minutes ago) I bought Miles Davis's album Bitches Brew based entirely on the fact that Dogfish Head did a beer to commemorate the re-release of the album. No demos, no research I just decided that I'd give it a shot. Sometimes taking chances pays off and sometimes it just flops. This time it worked. As I lay in my bed about to hit the sack after a long day off of nothing I'm listening to the album and really getting into it. Jazz is awesome and I'm sad I didn't get into it earlier. This may be the start of a whole new me. Well, not entirely but maybe a new side of me??

If you get a chance and haven't listened to Miles Davis I would. If you are disappointed then you clearly don't appreciate music (listen to me talking like an expert. if you don't like it it probably just isn't for you). I'm keeping this short because I am tired. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment