Sunday 6 March 2011

March 5th - The Worst Day of my life (on march 4th)

Yep, hangovers are a bitch. My day started off with a shock. Tom, whom I'm sharing a room with currently, showed up home from work early so I jumped up thinking I was late and smoked my head off of the wall.

I had a massive headache and a bit of trouble walking. At work I did the usual with and the mash tun knocked the hangover right out of me. Not the headache however, that stuck around. Shitty. We then had to mash in by hand since the auger was broken. It couldn't be less safe it designed by al queda. Much more fun though. I managed to think up the best way to do this without the auger. Even in my state.

I also maintained my unhealthy streak of eating with 5 double chocolate chip cookies and this amazing cake that Angela got for me. Great cake, funny card and cool bunny (which I ate in about a day).



I did all of those.

BrewDog has really made me feel at home, especially over the past month or so. But this gesture did make me feel a bit homesick for the first time in 2 months. It is very odd how this stuff works. Stuff from home doesn't make me feel homesick but them trying to make me feel more at home does. Either was this was another addition to the best birthday ever.
 Tobias made my this cake which was dinner on the 4th. Yep, more cake.

The next few days will resume the music and beer theme but these days needed to be shared. They are unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment