Tuesday 8 March 2011

March 8- The First Time I Spewed

I remember it like it was yesterday. That is if yesterday my head was spinning and I could barely walk. We all remember our first proper drinking throw up moment, don't we? If you don't you either party like a boss, haven't drank enough or are a liar. I'd probably go with the third for most of you.

It was St. Patricks day, first year Uni, 1984 (or 2009. Like I've mentioned, I drank a lot). The night started off quite classy. Dinner with the parents at The Keg for my birthday. A few pints, a lobster and steak dinner with some bread and salad. What more could a guy want? I did know what I had planned for that night but I didn't think about the base. I really should have.

After my parents left I met up with a few friends and went to one of their room to drink. It was going to be a guys night with just drinking, video games and stupidity. I will admit they had a better track record of drinking than I did but I tried to keep up. Soon realizing that it was not an easy task I eased off a bit and fell 1 behind. A few hours later my girlfriend and one of the other guys girlfriend showed up with a few other people. We played some drinking games and the floor staff came to check on us since we were being so loud. I remember hiding in the shower with 2 girls with plan to say we were about to have a threesome if they came in. Thankfully it didn't come to that. Then we decided to hit up a bar, knowing that a few were underage but it was worth a shot. We were heading toward the bar and I thoguht it was safe to cross the street. I remember people yelling at me and that I saw lots of lights. If I didn't listen to them I would have died.

We then, obviously, got rejected from the bar and so we hit up Subway for some food. I was feeling a bit dodgy so we all headed off to one of the girls rooms. After a cup of water I thought it was best to leave. The garden is my friend and I think almost every time I've spewed I've done so in a garden (maybe with 1 exception). I remember people saying "hold on man. don't puke" which I'm sure didn't help. When I finally got it out of my system I went to my room and told my friend, who was taunting me, that I would puke on his face if he didn't piss off. I then passed out on the floor with no blanket almost completely naked. Luckily my girl got my shit off my bunk bed and put it on me (ladders and alcohol = hard times).

I survived but with my first true hangover. I woke up early, felt happy and then ate loads of food. About an hour later I passed out again. I did make it to the 1 class I had that day and man did I feel like shit. Not quite as bad as last friday, but close.

I've shared my first drunk puking story. Anyone else have one to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment