Wednesday 6 April 2011

April 1-What my month looks like

I have a crazy and totally new month coming up. I chatted with Michelle Benjamin finally and everything is good. Going onto night shift and travelling to England in a few days. It is crazy shit.

The plan for England is Manchester for a few, Gloucester for a few and then Leeds for a day. I might sneak London in for a night but I'm not too sure yet. I'll see what happens. This is being kept short since I am behind and tired right now.

Also, moved into the flat. No carpets still and sharing a room (which is alright). I'm most happy to have
a kitchen
a tv/xbox to watch movies
social interaction

and I wish I had
Internet (even though it is bad for me as I just waste my time on it)

3:1 pros to cons. not bad, eh?

Good luck on exams people!

No comments:

Post a Comment