Friday 29 April 2011

April 27- I’m starting to feel it


I’m finally starting to feel a tiny bit homesick. It might be due to the past few nights of communication with friends and hearing how everyone misses me and can’t wait to see me or how people may come visit and such. I think the more I keep home in my life the harder this will be but I really don’t have a choice since I need to stay in touch (this blog does a good job). I miss being at school but not school it self. I miss Phoenix patio more and more every time I see nice weather. I miss my family and friends. And honestly, I’m happy that I miss them because if I didn’t what kind of friend would I be?

What about this: I just stay here and gallivant around the world and never come home. While being a gypsy traveler isn’t really for me I could easily stay past my 8 months here and each day I’m leaning more and more towards it.

If you have never been away from home for an extended period of time I’ll tell you one thing that might help you understand. Hello, I’m in Delaware by City and Colour is pretty much how I feel when I think about home. So give it a listen when you got a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment