Monday 18 April 2011

APRIL 18- Meet the Brewer

Meet the brewer nights at BrewDog Aberdeen have started. Tonight was the first one with our "epic rock n' roll head brewer" Stewart Bowman. He was chatting with people all around the pub, did a tasting of Alice Porter and poured a half pint for James. James was the only one who asked.

I'm happy to say that this started as my idea about 3 weeks ago. I asked Neil if I could come down, pour a few pints and chat with people about the beers to help me get a better appreciation for what I do at the brewery. Neil then took the idea to Bruce and James to get all the brewers down for a night of this type of thing.

It is a cool idea for me especially since I like chatting about beer and there is no better way to get feedback than from people paying for the beer. Sometimes you meet cool people and get ideas for beers and stuff. You also get out of Fraserburgh for a night and at the end you get a few pints for coming down.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure what the best part is. I'm sure it will be fun and I can't wait for my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment