Friday 29 April 2011

April 24- Life Rules


As you grow up you learn things that will help you in the future. I’ve learned many lessons over the past 21 years and I feel this one needs to be shared. This applies to me personally, since we all should fallow our own rules, but I’m sure some of you will feel the same.

Rule: Never ingest shot glasses that mix alcohol and Tabasco sauce. I did and I puked out a window. Funny thing was I only threw up about 2 times, tiny volumes (seemed like just the 25mL shot), and then an hour later I felt perfectly fine and started to drink. I’m not sure when it became a good idea for people to mix hot sauce and booze but who ever decided on that has made my list of people I wish were never born. It might sound harsh but so is Tabasco sauce getting thrown up out a window. I think we are even.

No comments:

Post a Comment