Sunday 17 April 2011

April 15- Milestones

Today is my 100th post. That is right. I've had a post up for 100 days straight as of today.

I'd like to pat myself on the back a bit here since I honestly thought that I would have given up by now. A post a day, usually intelligent (or somewhat so), for 8 months is a crazy task to chase but apparently I'm crazy enough to try.

I'm not sure what is coming up in the months ahead but I promise I'll try and do my best to keep this entertaining for you.

Here are a few other things, milestones, accomplishments or whatever you want to call them that have changed my life

-hockey league, AA, champions in grade 3- nothing like your first taste of success
-provincial hockey champions - another surreal moment. what a crazy time
-learning magic and overcoming my public speaking fears- this is very helpful for everyday life and I like presentations now
- camp counsellor - it was like being accepted into a secret club of awesomeness. stay up late, joke around and not sleep. good times
-Mashing in my first brew on a corporate scale - a good nervous comes when you have been trusted to make beer worth thousands of pounds after only 2.5 months of training.
-being a good friend- most important on the list. It is something I will always be working towards but I feel, and hope you do to, that I've done a good job so far.

Thanks for reading this, it means a lot and makes it all worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment