Friday 29 April 2011

April 22- Cheese


I know I’ve posted before about how beer got me into different music, food and even spirits but this one is a specific case of the food category.

As of about 4 moths ago, I knew nothing about cheese except cheddar, mozzarella and variations of those. I didn’t like Brie, cottage (still don’t) or any others and was just put off by the whole thing.

Since I’ve been here I’m trying loads of new cheeses, thanks to Tobias and his expertness on the subject, and the cheese boards we get at the BrewDog bar.

When I get home I have 2 things to do. Make cheese. Sounds crazy but I’d love to try. Secondly, I’d love to get a bunch of people together and have a classy as fuck cheese board night with GOOD beers, pairings and some classy music (Miles Davis per chance?).

Who’s in?

No comments:

Post a Comment