Sunday 24 April 2011

April 19- The beer Project


It's been way too long since I updated this. Here is 1 to hold you over.

I’m not sure how many of you have seen what I like to call “The Beer Project” but I’ll fill everyone in.

This is a project I started to taste and drink as many different beers as I can over the course of my life. As of right now the list stands just under 440. It has everything from the source I’ve had it from (tap, cask, bottle or can). It is alphabetized with a count for each category as well as a count for the total number of beer. Since I’ve been in the UK I’ve had at least 1 new beer a day. I’ve been here for almost 120 days now. Again, this may scream “alcoholic” to some of you but, again, you can fuck off (please see post on passion).

I’m currently working on a setting up a rating system as well and I’d definitely like to get my spirit list going too for the whisky I drink. If anyone would like to see the list please send me a note and I’ll be happy to share. Keep in mind this is since I’ve been 19, which is just over 2 years now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment