Friday 8 April 2011

April 6- Travel day 2 : City tour


When I finally woke up after I died really hard from exhaustion we headed out to a huge mall because the food court is that amazing. I was a bit skeptical.

We get there and the place is gigantic. It is like eaton centre, Square 1 and Yorkdale rolled into 1. It is a really huge layout and I was starting to think that she might be right about the food court. She was. The place was huge with Aztec and roman architecture and an Egyptian Pizza Hut. It was 2 stories, there were different “towns” of food (eg. china town) and everything was a good place to go and all sit down places. We opted for Pizza Hut as the Egyptian this was cool (and I was craving pizza). I ate quite a bit and had my 5th pop since I’ve been here. We also got a kids menu (well I did) and I wore the cardboard chefs hat for the meal and the rest of the day. I could tell I was embarrassing to be with but I really didn’t care. Brittany also folded up an origami turtle for me who I placed in the hat. His name is Shark because he is a boss. I later on wore him on my shoulder to the pub. I thought it might help pick up girls (but we all know I’m retarded most of the time and this was an excuse for me to be a bit pirate). We went out, partied a bit and I met lots of the exchange students that were there. It was a pretty tame night and I was still a bit tired. I think I only had 3 or 4 beers this night because I’m trying to save a bit of my BrewDog for other friends I may see.

It was a good day and I slept very well again (even though it was on the floor).

No comments:

Post a Comment