Friday 8 April 2011

April 2 – The end of day shifts


My stint of 3 months of dayshift has come to an end today. It was a good run and I’m not sure if anyone else has done this, especially new people. I am staying on with Red, Jack and the rest of them and George is brewing with us now. Since this is Jack’s last month here it is bound to be a lot of fun. I only have 2 nightshifts before I head off to England but I’ll get a good feel for it.

On another note, my hair is getting long but I’m going to let it grow out until August just to see what it will be like. I might look like a girl unless I keep the beard around as well.

The flat is still decent and the beer consumption is still at an alarming high rate. I will be slowing down once I get more settled in and I need to get back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment